Smart Tune and Match
The STM probes are available in several configurations and typically include actively shielded single axis gradient. All channels including lock can be tuned and matched without removing the probe. Variable temperature operation depends upon heating and cooling options. Q.One probes have superior water suppression.
- Inverse detection broadband observe
- X-optimized for specific nuclei
The 5mm two-channel STM probe version allows the measurement of X nuclei including 19F. The high frequency channel is capable of 1H and 19F observation or decoupling.
- Optimized X detection
- Unsurpassed S/N ratio for 1H, 19F and 13C
- Temperature range -50°C to 130°C
- Available for 400-600 MHz
Interested in Consoles?
Repair, upgrade, or replacement
visit our page
Get in touch
will contact you to answer your questions